Roopayur Ubtan Facewash
Roopayur Ubtan Facewash
Ayurvedic ubtan facewash is a natural and traditional cleanser made with a blend of herbs, grains, and other natural ingredients that are used in Ayurveda. Ubtan is a Sanskrit word that means "to apply", and Ayurvedic ubtan facewash is a paste that can be applied to the face to cleanse and exfoliate the skin. The ingredients in Ayurvedic ubtan facewash include chickpea flour, turmeric, sandalwood, neem, rose petals, and almond powder. These ingredients are mixed with water or milk to form a paste, which can be applied to the face in a circular motion and then rinsed off with water.Overall, Ayurvedic ubtan facewash is a natural and gentle alternative to commercial facial cleansers, and it may be a good choice for people with sensitive or reactive skin.
- Cleansing and exfoliating the skin, removing dirt, oil, and dead skin cells.
- Brightening and evening out the skin tone, reducing the appearance of dark spots and blemishes.
- Moisturizing and nourishing the skin, leaving it feeling soft and supple.
- Providing antioxidants and other nutrients to the skin, which can help to protect it from damage and aging.
- Improving circulation and promoting healthy skin cell turnover.
- Organic aloe vera gel
- Vitamin E
- Organic rosehip oil
- Chamomile extract
How to use
- Wet your face: Splash your face with warm water to wet it.
- Apply the facewash: Squeeze a small amount of the facewash onto your hand, and then gently massage it onto your face using circular motions. Make sure to cover your entire face, including your forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin.
- AAvoid harsh rubbing: Avoid rubbing too hard or using too much pressure, as this can irritate your skin and cause redness or dryness.
- Rinse off: Once you have massaged the facewash onto your face, rinse it off thoroughly with warm water. Be sure to remove all traces of the facewash from your skin.
- Pat dry: Use a clean towel to gently pat your face dry. Avoid rubbing your face with the towel, as this can also irritate your skin.
- It is free from parabens, silicone, sulphate, alcohol, and other harmful chemicals.
- No artificial colors and preservatives are used in this product.
- It doesn't have any artificially added fragrances.
- No animals were harmed in the making of this product. Hence it is cruelty-free and completely vegan.